Forever Kids ResourcesThings to help our growing family!
Thank you for visiting Forever Kids! Below you will find a few resource links that may help you with your daycare experience! Suggestions are welcome and this area is planned to grow as we develop our online daycare experience.
The following is an Infant Feeding Plan form, which is a requirement for infant enrollment. This is not included in the enrollment packet above.
NC Pre-K, Preschool and Daycare Application Process
Process for Enrollment at Forever Kids Centers
- Call our center or stop by for a tour to be added to our waiting list or check for availability.
- Follow-Up monthly if you are added to the waiting list.
- When a slot has become available you will need to pay our registration fees (discounts available for multiple children).
- Fill out the proper enrollment forms (listed below) and bring them to the designated center.
- Your childs first day will be scheduled!
Enrollment Form Requirements
There are four printouts needed for our Infant program and they are linked below:
- Daycare Enrollment Packet
- Shaken-Baby Prevention Form
- Infant Feeding Plan Form
- Health Assessment Form
Toddler To 5 Years of Age:
There are only two forms required for our Toddlers all the way up to 5 years of age. This does not include private preschool.
Private Preschool and After School:
There are two forms required for our private preschool and after school children. The third item listed is a school supplies list.
NC Pre-K, Preschool and Daycare Employment
EMPLOYMENT WITH FOREVER KIDS
Both of our locations are always accepting applications. We keep these applications for up to one year, but there is no telling what may happen, so having your application on file and checking in on it often is never frowned upon! We love to see your enthusiasm and interest. Below you will find an application you may print out.
We are currently looking to hire part-time afternoon teachers at both locations! If you meet the below requirements then please print out an application and contact our center today!
- Early Childhood Education Credentials
- CPR/First Aid Certified
- BSAC (Basic School Age Care) Certified
Arrangements can be made for those that have Early Childhood Education Credentials, but still need to take CPR/First Aid and the BSAC class. Thank you for your interest!